Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Another MBA journey begins


So per the advice of a great MBA blogger, MBAover30, I have decided to start my own blog to chronicle my MBA application journey. As my post indicates, i have been down this path before: several times actually. After yet another unsuccessful application cycle this year, I have been doing a lot of introspection and talking to good friends who were unafriad to tell me uncomfortable truths. That's what friends are for.

Some brief introductions are in order. I worked as a trader before making a big transition into another area. I will be honestly discussing my thoughts, trials, and hopefully victories, in the coming months as well as dissing out advice to fellow sojourners in this long arduous MBA journey. Comments will be greatly appreciated going forward.

I look forward to writing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment